Happy Winter everyone! Finding self care ideas for the colder seasons can be tough.
I will say winter is not my favorite season – I love the holidays but Im from Arizona and now live in Texas so Im not a huge fan of weather below 50 degrees. Especially when it comes to my self-care routine.
During the winter, self-care is more important than ever. Did you know colder weather can actually make you feel gloomy? There is also a connection to depression during the holidays and the colder seasons so it is incredibly important to squeeze in one self-care and personal time to stay sane and grounded during the winter.
The issue is, since its cold finding self-care ideas that work with the weather can be tough so I created this post to provide Winter Self-Care Ideas so you can have some inspiration for your self-care during the colder seasons.
20 Winter Self Care Ideas
- Hang out in front of the fireplace
- Do Some Goal Setting For The New Year
- Go On A Weekend Vacation To a Snowy Location
- Make Some Homemade Hot Chocolate and Relax
- Binge Watch a Good TV Show
- Do a Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- Get Creative and Paint Your Nails a Holiday Theme
- Start a At Home Workout Routine
- Cook a Warm Holiday Meal
- Declutter your home For the New Year
- Clean Out Your Phone for the New Year
- Do Some Relaxing Yoga
- Light a Winter/Holiday Scented Candle
- Take a Warm Bath With a Glass Of Wine
- Read or Listen To a Book
- Find a New YouTube Channel to Binge Watch
- Cuddle with Your Animals
- Go For a Walk In The Beautiful Winter Weather – Bundle Up!
- Find a New Hobby
I hope these winter self-care ideas have been helpful for you. I really believe in the power of self-care and you should definitely make time to care for yourself during the colder and stressful holiday season.
Caring for yourself can be as simple as going for a walk, writing in your journal or just taking time to relax. A lot of us are so caught up in life that we neglect our self-care and that can lead to depression, anxiety and exhaustion.
To prevent this just take a few days a month to just focus on yourself. If you are unsure of how to have a proper self-care day check out my Perfect Self-Care Day Routine For Happiness to get a step by step guide on planning the perfect therapeutic self-care day .
If you got some inspiration from this post please share with your friends on social media and don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter below for exclusive lifestyle tips sent directly to your inbox.